Annemarie van Blijenburgh claims to have been present at the murder of a child by members of Netherlands high society. 
Octopus Syndicate Edit
Annemarie van Blijenburgh claims that her husband Kees van Korlaar and his three brothers are the leaders of a criminal enterprise known as the Octopus Syndicate. A translator adds that this is a slang term in Holland for the 'Ndrangheta. 
The website "capoditutticapi007" identifies this syndicate as: 
The Korlaar family:
- Evert van Korlaar - aka "The All Knower"
- Kees van Korlaar - aka "The Commissar"
- Adelbert van Korlaar - aka "The Discord Maker" (Tweespaltmaker)
- Peter van Korlaar - aka "Nitwit"
- Miguel Angel Mejia Munera - raised by the Korlaar family
- Victor Manuel - raised by the Korlaar family, brother of Miguel
The old mafia:
- Klaas Bruinsma - gave a shipping fleet to the Korlaar brothers in 1985
- John Mieremet - Allegedly killed by Evert van Korlaar on November 2, 2005
- Kees Houtman - Allegedly killed by Adelbert van Korlaar on November 2, 2005
- Evert Hingst - Allegedly killed by Adelbert van Korlaar on October 31, 2005
- André Brilleman - Allegedly killed by the Korlaar brothers in 1985
Child murder Edit
Annemarie van Blijenburgh claims to have witnessed three child murders, alleging that these events are organized by the mafia with the collusion of a high ranking member of Queen Beatrix's staff. Friends of Prince Friso were encouraged to attend so that the mafia could collect blackmail material on them, and one of these events took place in a hotel in the city of Zwolle.
According to her allegations, the attendees included:
- Prince Johan Friso
- Mabel Wisse Smit, wife of Prince Friso
- George Soros, or someone resembling him, who was socializing with Mabel Wisse Smit
- Guus Pareau Dumont - Psychiatrist to Prince Friso
- Carla Eradus - Wife of Guus Pareau Dumont
- Herr Donner - former minister of the law department, viceroy of the Netherlands
- Ernst Hirsch Ballin - former Minister of Justice
- Mr. van den Emster - former head of all judges, possibly Erik van den Emster
- Dick Berlijn - former head of the military department
- Mark Rutte
- Geert Wilders
See also Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Transcript of Anne Marie van Blijenburgh’s testimony about child murders in Belgium, ITCSS, http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/transcript-of-anne-marie-van-blijenburghs-testimony-about-child-murders-in-belgium/
- ↑ Her Majesty's Secret Service? Part 1, http://capoditutticapi007.blogspot.fr/2012/01/her-majestys-secret-servie.html?_escaped_fragment_=#!