Makram Majid Chams is a businessman with ties to the US military-intelligence complex and to 9/11.
Vegas in Venice
Possible FBI work in San Diego
Wireless Facilities, Inc.
A Makram Chams from Sarasota, Florida worked as "Business Development Manager for Wireless Facilities Inc., in Middle East 2004 to 2006" and as of 2014 owns the Commea Group, a security and telecommunications provider in Saudi Arabia. 
In 2007, WFI sold its wireless network service to Burgundy Acquisition Corporation via Platinum Equity for $24 million.  WFI then changed its name to Kratos Defense and Security Solutions. By that time the company was receiving $200 million in revenues from the US government, was operating at "NAWC Pt. Mugu, Hawaii Pacific Missile Range; Fort Bliss, Texas; and White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico" and had "established a significant and growing presence in military Command and Control Systems". 
The company's SEC filings name Ashton Partners as investors. Key employees include:
- Eric M. DeMarco - CEO, formerly Executive VP and COO of Titan Corporation. 
- Deanna H. Lund - Senior VP and CFO
- Laura L. Siegal - VP, Controller and chief accountant
- James R. Edwards - Senior VP, General Counsel, and Secretary
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Daniel Hopsicker, 5.5 Ton Cocaine Bust Reveals New Details of 9.11 Attack, 2006 May 17, http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=6079
- ↑ Wireless Facilities, Inc., form 8-K, 2007 July 7, http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/WFII/0x0xS1104659%2D07%2D53631/1069258/filing.pdf
- ↑ Krators Defense, form 8-K, 2007 http://ir.kratosdefense.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1104659-07-69097
- ↑ IT Services Analyst: Eric Demarco, The Wall Street Transcript, 2002 April 14, http://www.twst.com/interview/12444