Veterans Today is a website that runs an editorial line that is strongly against Israel  and Saudi Arabia  but has few negative words to say about Pakistan,  Iran,  and Russia.  As of 2014, Veterans Today describes itself as "The True Voice of the World's Clandestine Community."
VT claims to be an "independent and unaligned" voice.  It shares many contributors and news analysts with Iran's Press TV. VT's articles are also reposted widely on the Internet, primarily on pro-Palestine and right-wing extremist websites on topics such as 9/11 conspiracy theories, zionism  and the "Jewish question" The Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center have criticized it for promoting anti-semitic and extremist viewpoints and conspiracy theories. Veterans Today carries contents directly from the Iranian press outlets such as Press TV and Mehr News, some of which are affiliated with Iranian intelligence agencies (reference needed). Contributor Mark D. Siljander pled guilty to obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism.
The site was established in 2004. In late 2005, one contributor spoke of "those of us who believe that the U.S. is waging an illegal, immoral, devastating war on the Iraqi people". By December 2008, it had experienced a significant shift in its editorial focus with the addition of a "911 and terror war" section, and an article with the title "Israel's 'Crime Against Humanity' Israel’s siege of Gaza". By 2012, it was publishing articles directly from Iran's Press TV. It was also serving as an American source or mouthpiece for conspiracy theories blaming the 2012 Burgas bus bombing in Bulgaria and the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting attacks on Israel by Gordon Duff and Jim Fetzer who were quoted by Press TV.
Contributor Mark D. Siljander is a former Republican U.S. Representative and deputy United Nations ambassador from the state of Michigan. He was convicted of obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism. Siljander pleaded guilty to the charges in Federal court on July 7, 2010.
Veterans Today describes Holocaust Revisionist and columnist Ingrid R. Zundel as "proudly married to one of the world's most politically correct human rights activists, Ernst Zundel, kidnapped by America's Zionist-beholden government goons on American soil in 2003 for having spoken Truth to Power about the so-called 'Holocaust'." She praised Nazi Germany's soldiers as "heroic men who stormed to the gates of Stalingrad to stop what was called Communism" and condemned postwar German governments who have "criminalized – these soldiers’ blood sacrifice, their loss of eyes, limbs, health and honor and even life..." She wrote that Japan "had peacefully occupied Indochina, with the permission of Vichy France", but eventually was "forced into attacking America in order to maintain her prosperity and secure her existence as a sovereign state". She posted a piece by Stephen Goodson who admired how Hitler had defeated the "banksters".
- 1 Contributors
- 2 History
- 3 HireVeterans
- 4 Money News Now
- 5 Legal Help 4 Veterans
- 6 Salem News
- 7 Professional Diversity Network
- 8 Adamus
- 9 Links to Occupy Movement
- 10 "40% of what I write is false"
- 11 Heneghan denunciation
- 12 References
Contributors[edit | edit source]
Editors and key officials[edit | edit source]
- John P. Allen - General Manager (2004-present), Editor-in-Chief (2009-present), Advertising Director (2010)
- Marilyn Barnewall (2013-present) - Global Fin sdsdgfd013-present), "consultant on high-net worth banking to most major institutions", promoter of Leo Wanta
- Kevin Barrett (2011-present) - Editorial board (2013-present), runs Truth Jihad Radio, associated with American Freedom Radio, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, co-founder of the American Muslim Political Action Committee 
- Jim W. Dean (2010-present) - Managing Editor (2011-present) - member of the Atlanta chapter of the Military Order of the World Wars, producer of Heritage TV, member of Georgia Heritage Council, member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, first post to Veterans Today was a copy of Uri Avnery's article The Elders of Anti-Zion published alongside an image referencing the USS Liberty incident as Israel's June 8, 1967 Holocaust 
- Carol Duff (2007-present) - Editorial board member (2009-present), writes on medical issues
- Gordon Duff (2007 - present) - Chairman and senior editor (2009-present, Board Member/Director of Adamus Corp. of Switzerland, analyst for Iran's Press TV
- F. William Engdahl (2009-present) Editorial board member (2014-present) - Professor of Economics at Beijing University of Chemical Technology, author of A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order, contributor to Russia Today and the Global Research
- Yanira Farray  - Managing Editor (2011-present)]
- James H. Fetzer (2011-present) Editorial board member (2013-present), McKnight Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota Duluth, former Marine Corps officer. Founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth and contributor to PressTV,  claims Sandy Hook school shooting "was a drill and no children died"
- Hamid Gul - Editorial board member (2010-present), Director General ISI (Former Chief of Intelligence Services, Pakistan)
- Robert Hanifin (2007-2012) Editorial board member (2011,2013-present) - runs a number of veterans' groups
- Mike Harris (2011-2012) - Editorial board member (2013-present) Financial Editor, Managing Director Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland. Associated with Harris Technical Sales, Eclipse Technology, TFG Acquisition Corporation, AMT Capital Partners LLC, and Support Resources International (SRI). Technical advisor to the US Congress Committee on Science and Technology. On a Press TV panel, Harris alleged that Israeli "death squads" were responsible for the Anders Breivik shooting, the Sandy Hook school shooting, and the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting.  The ADL has tied Harris the National Socialist Movement, a neo-Nazi group. Critics note that Harris also defended former klansman David Duke who has "done a complete turn around and has actively embraced the diversity of cultures around the world" 
- Eugene Khrushchev (2010-2013) - Editorial board member (2010-present), Former Soviet/Russian Airborne, Intelligence, PsyOps, First Secretary, Soviet and Russian Embassies, Kabul, Afghanistan, military analyst for Russia Today
- Khalil Nouri (2010-present) - Editorial board member (2010-present), Afghanistan Political Expert and Military Specialist, co-founder of the New World Strategies Coalition, Boeing engineer
- Jane Rosenstein (2010-present) -international marketing consultant and head of The International Connection. Photojournalist Didier Lambert is listed under her byline.
- Gwenyth Todd (2011-present) – Editorial Board (2012-present) Former Head, White House National Security Council, Middle East Desk, former US National Security Council director for Europe and for Near-East and South Asia, , Chief Political Advisor, US Navy 5th Fleet, associate of lobbyist for Sudan Robert Cabelly. Was relived of duties for revealing a plan for a naval confrontation with Iran.  Gordon Duff reported on Press TV that Vice Admiral Kevin J. Cosgriff and Commander Lynn Chow plotted to kill Todd in in Bahrain and blame it on the Islamic Republic.
- Leo Wanta – Former National Director of Intelligence, White House, Inspector General, Department of Defense
- Patrick Willis (2013-present) - Creative Arts Editor, also known as Snordster
Former key officials[edit | edit source]
- Jannette Angelle Bivona - Editor-in-chief (2008)
- Kristina Morgan Barker - Editor-in-chief (2004 - 2008)
- Tom Barnes (2009-2010) - Editorial board member (2009-2010), author and disabled veteran. Describes himself as a "progressive" and "left wing Democrat". Once condemned other unnamed Veterans Today writers as "vipers" and "false flag advocates" who did not truly have veterans' interests in mind.  Two months later, Gordon Duff praised Barnes as "The Rational Man" and the "moral direction" of Veterans Today.  Barnes stopped writing for Veterans Today and was removed from the editorial board after February 2010 when he publicly called out Jeff Gates for anti-semitism.
- Clinton Bastin (2011-2014) - Editorial board member (2013-2014), Department of Energy engineer working with nuclear materials for 40+ years, wrote on the single issue of denying that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. Died in 2014. 
- Amy Branham (2005-2009) - Editorial board member (2009), member of Cindy Sheehan's Gold Star Families For Peace, Gold Star Families Speak Out, and Military Veterans Speak Out 
- Lynn Earle - director of employer relations for hiring (2006-2007)
- Jeff Gates (2009-present) - Editorial board member (2010), financial analyst with D.C. connections, single-issue anti-Israel writer, wrote articles such as Zionism Unasked, Serving the Great Deceiver which claims that ancient Jewish history was invested after 1967 to justify Israel's conquest of the West Bank. 
- Michael Grant - forum moderator (2006-2009)
- Sandra Gunn (2006) - briefly director of employer relations for hiring
- James Hanke - Editorial board member (2009), claims to be former DIA Defense Attaché to Israel, described by Gordon Duff as a "senior US army intelligence officer", claimed that the Boston Marathon bombing was one of five false flags carried out by the US government and Dick Cheney. 
- Billy Jackson - forum moderator (2012-present)
- Linda Lamantia - Editor-in-chief (2009)
- Michael Alan Leon (2007-2010), - Investigations Editor (2009), Associate Editor (2010), works in the Public Relations / Media industry.  Co-editor of sister site NBS Now. In 2002, Leon wrote an article for Counterpunch promoting the Islamic Circle of North America's "solidarity march for Palestine." 
- Denise Nichols (2009-2010) - Editorial board member (2009-2010), co-editor of sister site NBS Now.
- Debbie Menon (2010-2012) - Editorial board member (2011-2012), Editor-in-Chief of sister site Veterans News Now, producer for Intifada-Palestine.com, writer for Haitham Sabbah's blog sabbah.biz, distributor for Anthony Lawson's movie Friends of Israel - Enemies Inside the Gates,  founder of MyCatbirdSeat website. Based in Dubai, she writes about the "incredible resilience, almost superhuman steadfastness of the occupied and oppressed Palestinians" and "treason by the Zionist lobbies in America"
- Jeff Rense - Editorial board member (2013), Radio host and investigative journalist (www.rense.com)
- Betty Roberts (2004 - 2010 - ?) - Administration
- Alan Sabrosky (2010-2011) - Editorial board member (2010-2011), single-issue anti-Israel writer. Was director of the Foreign Policy Research Institute from 1981 to 1982. Claims to have been the Director of Studies of the US Army War College,  stated that Israel was involved in 9-11, yet "still get billions in foreign aid."
- Mark D. Siljander (2009) - Editorial board member (2009), former US Congressman, former Republican U.S. Representative and deputy United Nations ambassador, convicted of obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism. Siljander pleaded guilty to the charges in Federal court on July 7, 2010.  Gordon Duff appealed for financial support of "our friend and brother" and condemned "the injuse of both the charges and the resulting sentence". 
Writers[edit | edit source]
Current writers[edit | edit source]
- Jonas E. Alexis (2013-present) - Professor of mathematics, supporter of David Irving, writes about "Jewish Nazism", "The Israeli-Run NSA", "The Jewification of the World", and "Jewish Slavery", articles also include THE NEOCONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT IS TROTSKYISM
- Gilad Atzmon (2010-present) - described as IDF veteran, jazz musician and advocate for justice,  the ADL describes him as an "outspoken critic of the State of Israel" who supports Palestinian terrorist groups,  single-issue anti-Israel writer
- Uri Avnery (2011-present) - does not have an author page but has contributed numerous articles, primarily anti-Israel writer
- Camillo Mac Bica (2013-present) - Professor of philosophy at the School of Visual Arts in New York City, coordinator of the Long Island chapter of Veterans for Peace
- Joshua Blakeney (2010-2013) - Media Coordinator of Globalization Studies at the University of Lethbridge, UK from September 2009 to October 2010, a Press TV correspondent based in Calgary who states "9/11 was primarily a Mossad operation." Mike Fegelman wrote that Blakeney "has no problem shilling for the Islamic Republic" by defending its nuclear power program.  In September 2011, the University of Lethbridge initially congratulated a student, Josh Blakeney, for becoming a writer for VT shortly after his graduation. In response to subsequent criticism, the Dean of Graduate Studies at the University of Lethbridge, Dr. Robert Wood issued a retraction of Blakeney's "congatulatory note" stating that "The anti-Semitic content that is periodically published in Veterans Today is morally repugnant, and it deeply offends the core principles of tolerance, respect, and citizenship upon which the University of Lethbridge is founded."
- Stuart Jeanne Bramhall (2013-present) - author of The Most Revolutionary Act: Memoir of an American Refugee, "involved in the national leadership of the New Zealand Green Party"
- Kathie DiCesare (2010-2013) - of Nam Guardian Angel, Florida Veterans Foundation, Point Man International Ministries.  Also known as Chaplain Kathie.
- Ashraf Ezzat (2010-present) - of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina Friends' Society which appears to have no relation to the existing Friends Of Bibliotheca Alexandrina Foundation. Has also written for Sabbah Report, Intifadah-Palestine, and Salem News. Began writing for Veterans Today before he started his own blog Pyramidion where the fist post promoted the "Ground Zero Mosque" as "not at Ground Zero and not a mosque".
- Michael Farrell (2010-present) - of Magus Management Consulting, goes by CrusaderAXE online
- Gordon "Alex" Graham (2013-present) - Agent Orange medical claimant
- Anthony Hall (2011-present) - Professor of Globalization Studies at the University of Lethbridge
- Alan Hart (2010-present) - author of the book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, single-issue anti-Israel writer
- Dean Henderson (2013-present) - of the blog Left Hook - A Weekly Whack at the Global Oligarchy
- Sami Jamil Jadallah (2011-present) - founder of the New Arab Foundation, director of Verinver Investment Corporation and DLJ Holding Ltd, former director of the Sultan Bin Abdul-Aziz Al-Saud International Foundation of Morocco from 1992-2013 
- Preston James (2012-present) - UFO conspiracy theorist, promoter of Leo Wanta, articles include 9/11 & Israeli Apartheid, The Kiss of Death for World Zionism
- Bob Johnson (2011-present) - of deism.com; first post was "Israel's War On America's Constitution"
- Mohamed Khodr (2013-present) - first two articles called for Israel to be expelled from the United Nations and destroyed, third defended anti-semitism as "Free Speech against Israel"
- Franklin Lamb (2010-present) - Palestine Civil Rights Campaign, Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace, and the Sabra Shatila Foundation
- Stephen Lendman (2011-present) - host of the Progressive News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.
- Stuart Littlewood (2010-present) - marketing specialist and author of the book Radio Free Palestine, single-issue anti-Israel writer
- Eric H. May (2010-present) - formed the Ghost Troop Cyber Militia with William B. Fox and Donald Buswell who claim to have stopped Zionist Neocon false flag attacks on the Sears Tower and other targets 
- Ed Mattson (2011-present) - former instructor at the Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management and development director of the National Guard Bureau of International Affairs State Partnership Program, former vice president of Rotary International's Hands Across the Sea group, claims to have worked for 'over 100 Embassy-based humanitarian projects, helping Rotary Clubs form partners for their international programs", claims to have invented CarFax and had the business stolen from him. 
- E. Paul Newell (2007-2013) - of Green Recovery which marketed camping trips in Canada to returning veterans as a form of stress relief 
- Bob Nichols (2010-present) - Project Censored Award winner, concentrates on fearmongering about depleted uranium and nuclear technology with the occasional anti-Israel post
- Stewart Ogilby (2009-present) - editor at "The Revolutionary News Portal" bigeye.com, and newswatch.org, alleges that no airplanes were hijacked on 9/11 
- Johnny Punish (2009-present) - punk rocker, associate of the original Veterans Today leadership
- Zabiullah Rashidi (2011-present) - Afghan photojournalist, worked for New York Times and BBC.
- Allen L. Roland (2010-present) - "transformational counselor", author of Radical Therapy, proponent of the metaphysical Unified Field of love,  and anti-Israel writer.
- Robert Lea Rosebrock (2009-present) - director of The Veterans Revolution, We The Veterans, and The Old Veterans Guard
- Sherwood Ross (2007-present) - public relations consultant, former public relations director of the Chicago Urban League, PR consultant for Michel Chossudovsky of Global Research,  has marketed his services to Iran. 
- Ismail Salami (2011-present) - Iranian writer, claims to have written over 100 books, also writes for the Kashmir Observer of marketing firm Authint Media.
- Michael Shrimpton (2012-present) - Professor of Intelligence Studies at American Military University, has claimed that President Obama was born in Kenya, and that the Abu Ghraib hood photograph is fake 
- Hardy Stone (2010-present) - of Blue Point productions, a public relations company, and publisher of VetLikeMe.
- Roi Tov (2013-present) - claims to have been sentenced to death by Israel for being Christian
Past Contributors[edit | edit source]
Through 2013[edit | edit source]
- Paul J. Balles (2010-2013) - writer for Sabbah Report and Gulf Daily News, editorial consultant for Red House Marketing of Bahrain, writer for Jonathon Blakeley's deLiberation.info
- Ricardo Baretzky [(2012-present) - former director of South African counterintelligence, head of the European Centre for Information Policy and Security, co-director of the International Cyber-Security Organization, owner of World News Tomorrow and diamond trading companies Cozdia Rhombus International Limited and Dae-Shin Limited 
- Niall Bradley (2010-2013) - questions the Sandy Hook Massacre, anti-Israel writer
- Michael Chester (2011-2013) - retired electrical engineer
- Sibel Edmonds (2010-2013) - FBI translator, alleged that co-workers were Muslim Brotherhood operatives
- Benjamin Fulford (2013) - associates with the Sumiyoshi crime family,  first article was Obama Implicated in Nuclear and Tsunami Terrorist Attack Against Japan
- James Hall (2011-2013) - aka Batr Sartre, first post was AIPAC Zionists – the Archenemy of the American Nation
- Dmitri Khalezov (2011-2013) - alleges that the WTC was nuked on 9/11, convicted in Thailand for spying on behalf of Jemaah Islamiah leader Riduan Isamuddin ("Hambali") , associate of Viktor Bout 
- Zaki Khalid (2011-2013) - of Terminal X, articles include Israel's Al Qaeda exposes itself by "confirming" [Death of Osama bin Laden | CIA's hoax at Abbottabad]
- Tim King (2011-2013) - executive editor of Salem News, described as "US Army Embed" in 2012
- Susan Lindauer (2011-2013) - former CIA asset, cousin of Andrew Card, claims to have had advance warning of 9/11
- Vojislav Milosevic (2011-2013) - Director of the European Center for Counter-Terrorism and World Peace which seems to be a name with nothing behind it, allegedly a member of the Knights of Malta under the command of José Manuel Costa da Veiga Cosmelli who claims to be the Prince of Portugal,  Serbian nationalist who writes against the US and Islam. Author page deleted from Veterans Today. One of his last articles cited Greg Syzmanski to allege that Nazi commander Otto Skorzeny murdered inventor Nikola Tesla.
- Ken O'Keefe (2010-2013) - of the IHH, primarily anti-Israel writer
- Rick Rogers (2011-2013) - former journalist, head of Rick Rogers Media 
- Iftikhar Ahmed Sirohey (2010-2013) - retired Pakistani Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, member of The Institute of Strategic Studies
- Yukon Jack (2013) - described the Huffington Post as "a text book example of how ‘liberal’ media is nothing but Zionist propaganda", called Alex Jones a "disinformation specialist" for "demonizing National Socialists", articles include The Top Ten Reasons Why Israel Should Be Bombed Back to the Stone Age and Al Gore promotes Global Warming because it is a money making scam
- Mike Stathis (2011-2013) - chief investment strategist at AVA Investment Analytics, writer for [Press TV]], wrote an article titled Jewish Mafia Tied to Death of America
- David Swanson (2011-2013) - founder of After Downing Street, Occupy movement supporter, worked with the Stop The Chamber movement of Brett Kimberlin's Velvet Revolution group
- Eric L. Wattree (2009-2013)
- Kourosh Ziabari (2010-2013) - member of the Switzerland-based World Student Community for Sustainable Development, writer for Press TV, received an award from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,  supporter of jailed Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel, cites among his accomplishments obtaining interviews with Carlos Latuff and Noam Chomsky. His first article praised Recep Tayyip Erdogan for "Standing Against Israel as the New Hero of Islamic World".
Through 2012[edit | edit source]
- William A. Cook (2010-2012) - professor of English and former Vice President for Academic Affairs at the University of La Verne, California, editor of the Palestine Chronicle, single-issue anti-Israel writer
- Eileen Fleming (2011-2012) - founder of wearewideawake.org, supporter of Mordechai Vanunu, single-issue anti-Israel writer
- Lawrence Davidson (2010-2012) - professor of Middle East history at West Chester University in Pennsylvania, author of a 2003 book on Islamic Fundamentalism, supporter of Noam Chomsky, anti-Israel writer 
- Trowbridge Ford (2011-2012) - former US counterintelligence analyst
- Hanan Habibzai (2010-2012) - Afghan journalist, republished Gideon Polma's description of the US presence in Afghanistan as "the Afghan Holocaust that is clearly an Afghan Genocide"  has a banner on his website denouncing "the apartheid (counter terrorism) against Afghans", editor-in-chief of the Research School for Media and Communications (RSMC Journal) of Leicester, UK  
- Chuck Palazzo (2009-2012) - Vietnam correspondant, Veterans for Peace, National Lawyers Guild Agent Orange Working Group
- James Petras (2011-2012) - Professor of Sociology at Binghamton University in New York, author of The Politics of Empire: The US, Israel and the Middle Eastand The Global Crises of Capitalism
- Karen St. John (2009-2012)
- Ken Smith (2011-2012) - founder of the New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans
- Tom Valentine (2011-2012) - host of Radio Free America, founder of Carotec nutritional supplement company
- Ingrid R. Zundel (2011-2013) - wife of neo-Nazi Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel who wrote about Francis Parker Yockey, one of a handful of neo-Nazi esoteric writers during the post-World War II era, and critic of US and allied military actions against Germany and Japan in World War II.  , last article called for respecting Adolf Hitler as a veteran
Through 2011[edit | edit source]
- J. Bruce Campbell (2010-2011) - credits himself with having "started the modern militia movement in 1989 with his book, The New American Man - A Call to Arms."
- Jim Davis (2009-2011) - of Veterans For Change
- Bob Higgins (2009-2011) - Managing Editor in early 2009, "lifelong liberal of the Tom Paine wing"
- Enver Masud (2011) - former Acting Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch at the U.S. Department of Energy, founder of the Wisdom Fund "which hosts visitors from more than 90 countries"  , author of 9/11 Unveiled which concludes by denying the existence of an Islamic fundamentalist threat and describing Islamic fundamentalism as "justice" opposed to American greed, won the 2002 Gold Award from Mohamed Adam's Human Rights Foundation of South Africa for his 2000 book The War On Islam.
- Randy Miller (2010-2011) - of HireVeterans.com
- Adam Morrow (2011)] - of Interpress Service (IPS News), wrote regularly for six months and stopped.
- Khaled Moussa al-Omrani (2011) - of Interpress Service (IPS News), shared bylines with Adam Morrow on both sites
- Asif Haroon Raja (2010-2011) - Brigadier in Pakistan's army, last article titled America is The Biggest Terrorist State of The World
- Terry Richards (2010-2011 of Veterans Corner and Veterans Free Press Internet Newspaper
- Dale R. Suiter (2010-2011) - his last article praised Vittorio Arrigoni of the International Solidarity Movement as a "good man" and "peace activist" and called for a UN-imposed division of Israel to meet "the peaceful satisfaction of all concerned", for which and he was denounced in the comments by "Derek" as spreading "propaganda for the Zionist cause"
- Tommy Tucci (2010-2011) - writer for Global Research and for Hassan A. El-Najjar's al-Jazeera Cross Cultural Understanding website whose banner declares "Zionism, the highest stage of imperialism" and "Islam: Guidance to Humanity"
- Lorimer Wilson (2010-2011) - editor of Veterans Today sister site MunKnee
Through 2010[edit | edit source]
- Randall W. Ark (2009-2010)
- Raja G. Mujtaba (2009-2010) - Pakistan correspondant, head of the Opinion Maker Center For Policy Studies, formerly Chief Coordinator of the Kuwait Automated Support System (KASS) that computerized the Kuwait Air Force and Air Defense (KAF & AD).  Reposted articles by Brig Syed Raza Ali, General Mirza Aslam Beg, Tarik Jan, Atta Rasul Malik, Sohail Parwaz, Brig Asif Haroon Raja, Paul Craig Roberts, Mehreen Saeed, Sajjad Shaukat, Brig Samson Sharaf, Naveed Tajammal, Rodrigue Tremblay, Ijaz-ul-Haq. Primary posted anti-Indian, anti-Israel, and anti-US propaganda.
- Robert J. O'Dowd (2009-2010) - Salem News reporter and former financial manager at Defense Logistics Agency, wrote a book about water contamination at Camp Lejeune. 
- Lonnie Ryan (2009-2010) - wrote 40+ articles mostly promoting HireVeterans.com
- Donna Teresa (2007-2010) - writer on veterans' issues for the Monterey Herald
- Debbie Gregory (2007-2010) - of MilitaryConnection.com
- Shelle Michaels (2007-2009) - of Soldiers Angels
Minor contributors[edit | edit source]
- Hamid Abbasi (2013) - Pakistani blogger
- James J. Alonzo (2010) - very active February-March 2010, one post in July 2010, none since.
- Mike Bailey (2009-2010) - wrote about seven articles.
- David Bedworth (2011) - Cancer victim, suspects water contamination at Camp Lejeune.
- Chris Berk (2010-2012) - of Brant Bukowsky's VA Mortgage Center
- Dennis Blackmore (2008) - realtor and "veteran relocation expert"; wrote one article about his father's experiences at Normandy
- Andrea M. Byron (2008) - of The Few, The Proud, The Forgotten; wrote one series of articles about water contamination at Camp Lejeune; website registered to Jerome Ensminger of North Carolina, who blamed his daughter's death on water poisoning and lobbied for a bill to fund health care for Camp Lejeune veterans 
- Ethan Brown (2009) - possibly the author of Shake the Devil Off and an investigative journalist on corruption and organized crime; does not appear to have contributed any articles.
- Kenny Carnes (2007) - playwright; does not appear to have written any articles.
- Ralph Cinque (2012-2013) - JFK assassination theorist
- Sandy Cook (2009) - of Veterans United For Truth; published ten articles from March to August 2009.
- Steve Crandall (2009-2011) - of Vietnam Veterans Against the War, wrote the series Letters Home from Vietnam
- Carl Cronk (2008) - US Army Veterans Military Representative; wrote one article
- Edwin Crosby III (2009-2013) - at first wrote on the single issue of forcing the Board For Correction of Military Records to allow soldiers to challenge their SPN discharge codes; condemned Eric Shinseki as a "New Fuhrer"
- Dave Culmer (2013) - head of the National Veterans Foundation and the Veterans Advisory Commission
- Lasha Darkmoon (2013) - writer focusing on 9/11 and "the role played by organized Jewry in international affairs"
- Jim Doran - author of Voices for Action: Focus on the Changing Needs of America's Veterans; wrote five articles in September and October 2009.
- Ralph W. Eckard (2009) - aka Bill Eckard, disabled veteran, head of the prosthetics division of the Veterans Administration hospital in Richmond, Virginia, friend of Gordon Duff. Died in 2010. 
- Harry Erivona (2011-?) - identified as Barrister and Intelligence Analyst based in the UK, CEO of Hammond and Barkers, does not appear to have written any articles.
- [[April Fitzsimmons] (2007)
- Trish Forant (2008) - of eMailOurMilitary.com, wrote one article on "supporting our troops through social media"
- Donald Fox (2012-2013) - proponent of Khalezov's nuclear 9/11 theory.
- Tom Fox (2010) - of the Hyperbaric Institute for Research and Training in Pincourt, Quebec
- Dan Garza 2010 - of Operation Enduring Gratitude, wrote one article.
- Robert Gipson (2007-?) - of the Missouri Veterans of Foreign Wars, goes by 22casey on youtube; does not appear to have written any articles, but has contributed in comments.
- Daniela Giordano (2013) - advertising executive and tourism promoter
- Joseph R. Grossi (2007) - of the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA), a product of Victory Media; wrote one article.
- Radomir Grujic (2011-?) - Serbian Vice Admiral, fleet commander of the Serbian Navy, an chief of staff of the War College of Serbia, does not appear to have written any articles.
- Jack Heart (2013) - wrote the series Behind the Bush; Aleister Crowley, Yeats, the Anti Christ & Armageddon
- Francisca Helena Grunup (2013) - Brazilian tour guide
- Julie Harabedian (2009) - publicist with FSB Associates, does not appear to have written any articles.
- Anthony Hill - listed as Canada correspondent, does not appear to have contributed any articles.
- Brandann R. Hill-Mann (2010) - "invisibly disabled" "extremely proggy-liberal" from change.org, wrote two articles in 2010.
- Jack JC (2011-2012)
- Alley Juckem (2009) - wrote one article.
- Harry Kamens (2014-?) - writer for New Eastern Outlook
- Brian Kilne (2008) - posted a few press releases from Redbuffalo and Planate Management Group LLC
- W. George Krasnow (2011-2013) - director of the Russia and America Goodwill Association, first two articles promoted Veterans For Peace
- Banko Krga (2011-?) - Claims to be the former head of Serbian military intelligence, does not appear to have written any articles
- Clare Kuehn - proponent of Khalezov's nuclear 9/11 theory and the theory that Sandy Hook was faked.
- Tom Lasser - T.E.Lasser & Associates, named Veteran of the Year by Debbie Gregory's Veteran and Military Business Association in 2010.  Does not appear to have written any articles.
- Anthony Lawson (2011) worked in advertising, "a 75 year old Australian activist, currently residing in Thailand"  primarily an anti-Israel writer,
- David K. Leonard (2007) - of the Salvation Army Liberty Program, which provides aid to returning soldiers; wrote one article.
- Sean T. Lewis (2007) - "The Angry Patriot"; wrote a few articles and was the subject of a 2004 article by John Aloysius Farrell
- D.C. Liberty (2008-2009) - aka Lt. Liberty, argues along the lines that Communists created Corporatism to cause a Holocaust. 
- Peter MacDonald (2007-2008)
- Wayne Madsen (2010-2013) - conspiracy theorist on Obama CIA connections and 9-11.  * [[Robert Lee Mason] (2009) "Discovered VA illegally withheld records from Vietnam Veterans with rubber stamp which reads: NOT TO BE GIVEN TO THE VETERAN OR HIS SERVICE REPRESENATIVE", wrote five articles in 2009.
- Debrah McFarlane (2010-2011) - aka Debra Hantonette of the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, heavily active in February-March 2010 and scattered posts thereafter.
- Bruce McLaughlin (2010) - wrote one article about the Veterans' Affairs backlog
- John D. Mikelson (2007) - coordinator of the veterans' center at the University of Iowa; does not appear to have written any articles.
- Mohammad Daud Miraki - author of Afghanistan After Democracy, son of Soviet-era intelligence officer Ghulam Sediq Miraki, does not appear to have written any articles
- Joe Mitchell (2009)
- Bill Moore - A leader of the Route 9 Veterans Forum in Leicester, Massachusetts. , and director of Project New Hope which seeks to find jobs for returning veterans. 
- Satish Nambiar (2011-?) - Indian Lt. General, claims to have been Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations, listed as member of the Southeast Europe bureau
- Harvey Neese (2009) - named as "Author/Editor" in 2009; wrote one article.
- Moti Nissani (2012-2013) - author of A Revolutionary's Toolkit 
- Richard A. E. North (2009) - UK correspondent, wrote one article.
- Elizabeth O'Herrin (2008) - author of War Will Change a Woman, director of Pat Tillman Fund, founder of Student Veterans of America which received a plug from Veterans Today; wrote one article.
- Daniel Overmyer - member of Veterans Today Speakers Bureau, died 2014.
- Peter Panayotou (2009-2013) - named as writer in 2009, wrote one article in 2013.
- Janet Phelan (2012)
- Russ Phillip (2009) - of Flowers for Heroes
- Stanley Popovich (2008) - author of A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non-Resistant Methods
- Jeff Prager (2012-2013) - proponent of Khalezov's nuclear 9/11 theory. Co-authors on one report include Donald Fox, Clare Kuehn, Jim Viken, and Ed Ward.
- Philip C. Restino (2012) - of Veterans for Peace and Military Families Speak Out
- Harry M. Riley (2008-2009) - of Patriots Revolt
- Greg T. Rinckey (2009) - partner in law firm Tulley Rinckey
- [[Robbie the Pict | Brian Robinson] - aka Robbie The Pict (2012-?) advocate of Scottish independence, litigous nuisance to the UK,  commenter at Veterans Today since 2010,  does not appear to have written any articles.
- P. B. Rose (2009)
- Bobby Ross (2009)
- Harut Sassounian (2012) - president of the United Armenian Fund, publisher of the California Courier, posted one article about Elvis Presley.
- Gennady Sevastyanov (2010-2014) - Ukrainian computer club director. His wife Lidiya Sevastyanova is on his byline. They wrote four articles in 2011 and were brought back in 2014 to write about the Ukraine war.
- Fayaz Shah (?-?) - listed as Afghanistan correspondent in 2012, does not appear to have written any articles
- Jeffrey K. Silverman (2013) - former Editor-in-Chief of the Georgian Times and Azerbaijan Today
- Andrija Slavik (2011-?) - Specialist on Diplomacy, War Plans and Psychological Warfare, does not appear to have written any articles
- Jason H. Smith (2008) - financial counselor, wrote one article.
- Robert Stapleton (2007-2008) - Wrote one article requesting funds to build the Veteran Falls Memorial Park, which resulted in three comments calling him a scam artist. 
- Larry Stimeling (2009) - aka larrynamvet, posted weekly from July to October 2009 and stopped.
- Chip Tatum (2014-present) - claims to have been "a member of the ultra-secret Pegasus "hit" team"
- Phil Tourney (2010) - President of the USS Liberty Veterans Association
- Dave Troescher (2007) - of the Committee to Honor California Veterans which called for the state of California to issue a special license plate to honor veterans ; does not appear to have written any articles.
- Johnny Waltz (2007-2008) - writer and advocate for disabled veterans
- Zulma Weeks (2009) - military widow, wrote two articles.
History[edit | edit source]
2004 Launch[edit | edit source]
Articles from the launch of Veterans Today in 2004 appear to all be press releases of interest to the military community. It is unclear if any of the writers were writing for Veterans Today, and there was little sign of the geopolitical slant that the site is now known for. 
Staff listed in 2004 included: 
- Adelle Cordero - Editor
- J.P. Jones - Advertising
2004 Expansion[edit | edit source]
By December 2004, Veterans Today the roster had expanded to: 
- John P. Allen - General manager
- Betty Roberts - Administration
- Kristina Barker - Editor-in-chief
- R. William Jennings - Recruitment director
- Gordon G. Gates - Advertising / Sales
- Adelle Cordero - Graphic design and composition
- Steve Neo - Webmaster
The roster remained stable through 2006.
Veterans Today c/o Peapolz Media, Inc., 555 Virginia Vegan Road, Laredo, TX. 78041,
Veterans Today, Inc. 1488 Lechuga San Jacinto, CA. 92582
Veterans Today, Inc. 3337 West Florida Avenue, Suite 186 Hemet, CA. 92545-3513
Corporation Wiki lists Jaime Verduzco as President of Veterans Today as of February 2005. 
2007-2009 expansion[edit | edit source]
From 2007 to 2009, Veterans Today picked up a large number of writers who were mostly associated with veterans' organizations.  The position of editor-in-chief passed hands more than once during this time.
2009 onward[edit | edit source]
In 2009, Veterans Today established an editorial board led by Gordon Duff and brought in a large number of new writers and editors. It was after the 2009 change in management that Veterans Today took a more aggressively political slant.
HireVeterans[edit | edit source]
In 2004, Veterans Today included a "Job Search" link to hireveterans.com.  As of 2014, hireveterans.com lists Veterans Today as a partner site.
whois for hireveterans.com: 
Update Date: 2014-02-14 00:56:52 Creation Date: 2004-05-27 13:06:49 Registrant Name: Charles Bivona Registrant Organization: Success Spear LLC Registrant Street: 511 E. San Ysidro Blvd Registrant Street: Suite # 8351 Registrant City: San Ysidro Registrant State/Province: California Registrant Postal Code: 92173 Registrant Country: United States Registrant Phone: +1.6198199360
Albertina Verduzco[edit | edit source]
As of April 2014, the same street address and suite number are shared by bajawine.info which is registered to Albertina Verduzco, who is also listed as the owner of theveteransbusinessdirectory.com  and vamortgagehawaii.info,  the latter of which claims to be part of the Veterans Today Network. Verduzco lists a peapolzmedia.com address as her contact information.
Guillermo D Jalil
Bizipedia lists Success Spear, LLC as a Wyoming company run by Guillermo D Jalil. Jalil serves on the board as an advisor for corporations. He's also a private investigator out of Cody, Wyoming. Blue Delta Investigations, LLC, a Wyoming Limited Liability Company. He worked in Latin America as a private security contractor for private industry.
Medbillz[edit | edit source]
As of 2014, peapolzmedia.com is registered with the same information as hireveterans.com. In 2006, peapolzmedia described itself as "a medbillz, inc. company" 
Possible matches for Medbillz[edit | edit source]
Medbillz Panama[edit | edit source]
- Javier Adan Rivera Fernandez - President
- Mario Gaytan Portillo - Treasurer
- Vilma Alicia Morales - Secretary
- Juan Carlos Herrera
- Margarita Denis
Don Winner identified this group as "just the lawyers" who also registered themselves as the principals of Tower Securities Online, a scam website which appropriated the name of existing company Tower Securities, and Blue Banking, "one of the flagships" of the Udachu financial network of Rodney Michael Spiller, Thomas Brockman, Brian Shute, and Irene Kaplan. удачу is Russian for "Good Luck". 
Medbillz.com[edit | edit source]
In 1999, the company Medical Billing Consultants hired Intelligent Medical Objects to build their medbillz.com website. In 2000, MBC filed suit against IMO owner Frank Naeymi-Rad accusing him of demanding a stake in the company to finish the project and of infringing on copyrighted MBC materials in his development for future IMO customers. The case was heard by James Byron Moran of the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. 
Illinois records list several Medical Billing Consultants companies. A possible match to the lawsuit is file #60581274:
- Agent: Mitchell D. Goldsmith
- President: Steven J. Deangales (possibly Deangeles)
The group of Ralph Katz, Howard Weinstein, Steven J. DeAngeles, and Harvey Kahn obtained a default judgment against Henry H. Winkler for $187,500 in 2001. 
Medbillz.net[edit | edit source]
In 2001, a Medbillz.net of Laredo, Texas was the company of: 
- Betty Ontiveros
- Kim Ruffalo
- Dee Kennedy
- E. Y. Tawil
- Lisa Altmire
Peapolz Media[edit | edit source]
As of 2014, peapolzmedia.com redirects to a Reverb Nation page listing Peapolz Media Records as producer for the bands Johnny Punish, MarcyElle, Psychostasia, Red Flag Riot, and Twisted Nixon.
Johnny Punish is a writer for Veterans Today. 
Money News Now[edit | edit source]
In 2012, Veterans Today launched Money News Now with writers Lorimer Wilson, Johnny Punish, Dudley Baker, Charles Fawkes, and Batr Sartre. 
By 2014, writers at Money News Now included: 
- James Alston
- Mike Arnill
- Samon Bagons
- Nick Barisheff
- Jack Cage
- Daniel Clark
- Peter Degraaf
- David Eastman
- Alex Eliades
- Dylan Freni
- Olivia Grey
- David Hague
- Kandace Heller
- Ryan Holman
- Rianne Hunter
- Joshua James
- Adam Lee
- Christina Maria
- Garima Mehta
- Christopher Meloni
- Michael Noonan
- Anica Oaks
- Sunil Pandey
- James Patrick
- Brandon Peters
- Dixie Somers
- Aviva Tabachnik
- Batr Satre
- Saanvi Singh
- Shashank Singh
Legal Help 4 Veterans[edit | edit source]
John Allen registered the website legalhelp4veterans.info using the same 3337 W. Florida Ave, Suite 186 street address as Veterans Today and the same peapolzmedia.com email address as Albertina Verduzco. 
Salem News[edit | edit source]
The group of Tim King, Alan Sabrosky, Jeff Gates, Gordon Duff and Chuck Palazzo write at salem-news.com, a website owned by Bonnie King.    According to Salem News, "Salem-News.com and Veterans Today have long supported one another and writers from each group regularly appear on both sites." 
Bonnie King has written in support of marijuana advocate Paul Stafford of The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation (THc Foundation)  and has otherwise written positively of the Oregon medical marijuana industry. 
The Kings received an Excellence in Journalism award from the Oregon Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs. 
The Kings and Bob O'Dowd supported the Tamil Tigers during a conference sponsored by the Federation of Tamil Sangams of North America (FeTNA) and United States Tamil Political Action Council (USTPAC). 
Professional Diversity Network[edit | edit source]
The Regional Internship Center of Pittsburgh, a product of the Professional Diversity Network of Chicago, lists several Veterans Today properties among its partners. As of April 2014, These partners include: 
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- American GI Forum - registration hidden, describes itself as "the largest federally Chartered Hispanic Veterans organization in the United States"
- Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA)
- Black Sales Journal
- Defense Supply Store - registered to John Allen of Medbillz, Inc
- Ebony Magazine
- Equity VA Loan - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- Fox News Latino
- Greek Diversity - Registered to Mike Hall of PSI Job Fair, an old name for the Professional Diversity Network
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE)
- HireVeterans.com - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- Illinois Hispanic Nurses Association - registration hidden, website lists Susana Gonzalez as leader.
- IT Diversity Careers - Registered to Mike Hall of PSI Job Fair, a company of BDPA
- Job Opportunities for Disabled American Veterans - registered to Diana and Michael Corso of DisAbledPerson
- Latinos in Social Media
- Legal Help 4 Veterans - registered to John Allen using the same street address and email address as Veterans Today.
- Latinos in Information Science and Technology Association
- Military Veteran Job News - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- NAACP Job Finder - Registered to Mike Hall of PSI Job Fair
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- National Urban League
- National Council of La Raza
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference - registered to Jason Hamilton of 3DBN, formerly registered to Ed Crespo of 3DBN, website lists Samuel Rodriguez as leader. Jason Hamilton of 3DBN has also registered 3dbneurope.org which redirects to imptestrm.com of Ashkaan Rahimi of Rook Media in Switzerland.
- National Hispanic Sales Network
- Uptown Professional
- Veterans Business Directory - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- VA Mortgage Loan Sites - links to hireveterans.com
- VA Home Loans - links to equityvaloan.com, registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- VA Home Loan News - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- Veterans Exchange - chicagove.org registered to Eli Williamson of Roy Brown's leavenoveteranbehind.org
- Veterans News Now - registered to Charles Bivona of Success Spear LLC
- Vetjobs.com - registered to TAMB Holding Company, company run by Ted Daywalt 
- Veterans Today Forum
- Wall Street Warfighters - registered to Brooks Hulitt of Strategic Contracting.
- Women in Bio - registration hidden
- Women Partner - registered to Jerrilynn Thomas of the International Virtual Women's Chamber of Commerce
Admin Organization:Professional Diversity Network, Inc Admin Street: 801 W. Adams Street, Suite 600
The Professional Diversity Network home page claims partnerships with Kinetic Concepts Inc (KCI), General Dynamics, Kineticom, Campbell's Soup, and Sungard Availability Services.
History[edit | edit source]
The Regional Internship Center had been a product of the Coro Center for Civic Leadership before it was taken over by Careerimp in early 2012.  In mid-2012, the Professional Diversity Network bought Careerimp for $2.86 million. 
The partners page is a product of the Professional Diversity Network which did not appear on the Regional Internship Center website before the purchase. The Internet Archive first notices the changes to the partners page in early 2014.
Membership[edit | edit source]
As of 2014, Businessweek lists executives of the Professional Diversity Network as: 
- James Kirsch - Chairman
- Rudy Martinez - Founder
- David Mecklenburger - Chief financial officer
- Daniel Sullivan - Chief revenue officer
Adamus[edit | edit source]
Several Veterans Today figures are listed as employees of the Adamus Defense Group of Switzerland.
- Gordon Duff, Managing Director of Adamus and Veterans Today chairman
- Eugene Khrushchev, Director of Strategic Planning for Adamus and Veterans Today editorial board member
- James Hanke - Director of Operations of Adamus and Veterans Today editorial board member
- Jim W. Dean, Senior Vice President of Adamus and Veterans Today editorial board member
- Mike Harris - Senior Vice President of Adamus and Veterans Today editorial board member
- Harry Erivona - Director of Adamus Security Group of Nigeria
Veterans Today, as Adamus, claims to have obtained a $45 million contract to survey sites for a large supercollider to replace the CERN supercollider  and a contract to run airships over Africa. 
Adamas Aerospace[edit | edit source]
The Adamas Aerospace company of Albania also builds airships. Board members include: 
As of April 2014:
- J.M. McNally (Jan 2014 - ?)
- M.G. Clarke (Feb 2014 - ?)
- H. Salem (Apr 2014 - ?)
Before April 2014:
- S.E. Wadkar (2011 - Apr 2014)
- S.D. Bhandari (2011 - Apr 2014)
- A. Paudwal (2011 - Feb 2014)
- B. K. Chohan (Jan 2013 - Apr 2014)
Several of the surnames of the original board members are from North India and Nepal.
Connection to Veterans Today[edit | edit source]
A list of Adamas representatives in Africa includes Harry Erivona who is the director of Adamus / Veterans Today operations in Nigeria. 
Gordon Duff runs Bernkastel Vintners of Maumee, Ohio, which shares the US telephone number for the UK address of Adamas. 
Addresses[edit | edit source]
NEW HOUSE, 94 NEW WALK LEICESTER LE1 7AH, United Kingdom www.adamasaerospace.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +1 419 868 7066
"SWISS HOUSE", BECKINGHAM STREET, TOLLESHUNT MAJOR, ESSEX, UK, CM9 8LZ www.adamasaerospace.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0044 (0) 1621 862105
Adamas staff[edit | edit source]
In addition to those mentioned:
- John Ebwadel of Kenya and Nigeria
- Alexander D. Powers of Cameroon
- Patrick Snordelhans of South Africa
Web hosting[edit | edit source]
The Adamas website is registered to Dritan Mezini of Albania, who is the chairman of the Albanian Information Technology Association and Executive Director of DM Consulting Services in Albania and Kosovo. 
Links to Occupy Movement[edit | edit source]
Occupy Marines[edit | edit source]
The group Occupy Marines was founded after seeing US Marine Shamar Thomas confront New York police while participating in the Occupy protests of 2011.  In October 2011, the OccupyMarines.org website called for donations to go through the Velvet Revolution group of Brett Kimberlin.  As of May 2012, Occupy Marines had a single Director of Operations. 
In April 2012, Salem News "joined forces" with Occupy Marines.  As of 2014, the Salem News website includes a large banner linking to the Tumblr page of Occupy Marines (occupyomc), which is largely composed of slogans copied from other sources. The site's original content includes an advertisement for the "OWS Week" program on Iranian Press TV. 
Veterans for Peace[edit | edit source]
Solidarity (solidarietatis)[edit | edit source]
As of 2014, the Facebook pages for Occupy Marines (OMCorg) and Solidarity (solidarietatis) contain the same slogan in their about page.
"40% of what I write is false"[edit | edit source]
During an October 12, 2012 interview on the Mike Harris radio program Short End of the Stick, Gordon Duff admitted to Harris that:
About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.
Mike Harris stopped broadcasting his program shortly afterward. Kevin Barrett implied that the Mossad had faked the audio of Duff's claim. Jeff Rense also supported Duff's claim that the audio had been edited. 
Heneghan denunciation[edit | edit source]
Tom Heneghan denounced Veterans Today as "German Nazi Paperclip" in an article so full of errors and unsupported presumptions that it may be disinformation to discredit anyone else who might associate Veterans Today with Nazis in the future. 
References[edit | edit source]
- Search of Veterans Today for "Israel", http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=israel&x=0&y=0, accessed April 2014
- Search of Veterans Today for "Saudi", http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=saudi&x=0&y=0, accessed April 2014
- Search of Veterans Today for "Pakistan", http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=pakistan&x=0&y=0, accessed April 2014
- Search of Veterans Today for "Iran", http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=iran&x=0&y=0, accessed April 2014
- Search of Veterans Today for "Russia", http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=russia&x=0&y=0, accessed April 2014
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Chuck Hagel: “Palestine in Chains” 22 January 2013 by Gordon Duff from Veterans Today
- Template:Cite web
- January 21st, 2013 Posted by Joshua Blakeney Zionism, Relativism, Exceptionalism and Idle No More
- December 27th, 2012Veterans Today Round – Robin: Submission on “The Jewish Question” By using the term Zionist, you cover up the greater crimes of all Jews By Frederick Toben, John Kaminski and Others, reposted by secretdocuments.eu, ratfacedjews.com, chrisroubis.com
- Template:Cite web
- Veterans Today, Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel
- July 18th, 2011 | Posted by Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel Germany’s Governments since 1945: Turncoats and Traitors, all!
- une 26th, 2011 | Posted by Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel Japan in WWII: A Casualty of Usury?
- September 13th, 2011 | Posted by Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel Hitler and the Banksters: The Abolition of Interest-Servitude
- Ismail Salami profile at Veterans Today.
- Sheila Musaji AMPAC “Million Muslim March” all hype and no substance, The American Muslim, http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/a-million-muslim-march/0019934
- Former Gubernational Candidate Mike Harris Conspiracy Theory On Sandy Hook Shootings: Terrorist Attack By Israel, International Business Times, 2012 December 21, http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/13916/20121221/israeli-death-squads-usa-newton-connecticut-conspiracy.htm
- DECEMBER 20, 2012 Mike Harris, Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorist, Has Neo-Nazi Ties
- Mike Harris and Veterans Today Re-Invent David Duke By Carolyn Yeager
- Gwenyth Todd, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gwenyth-todd/15/425/a77
- Why was a Navy adviser stripped of her career? By Jeff Stein,August 21, 2012
- ‘Two Navy officials accused of plot to make US attack Iran’ Press TV Sep 22, 2012
- Tom Barnes, Vipers Among Veterans' Advocates, Veterans Today. 2009 April 4, http://web.archive.org/web/20100815073935/http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/04/04/vipers-among-veterans-advocates/
- Gordon Duff, THE RATIONAL MAN – THOMAS BARNES, Veterans Today, 2009 June 30, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/06/30/the-rational-man-thomas-barnes/
- Clinton Bastin obituary, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atlanta/obituary.aspx?pid=169412919
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Jeff Gates, Zionism Unmasked, Serving the Great Deceiver, Veterans Today, 2010 February 10, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/02/10/zionism-unmasked/comment-page-1/
- Mike Leon, 200,000 In DC Protest Bush's 'War Without End, Counterpunch, 2002 April 21, http://rense.com/general24/warw.htm
- Veterans News Now Welcomes MyCatbird Seat Founder Debbie Menon to Editorial Team, July 22, 2012, http://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2012/07/veterans-news-now-welcomes-mycatbird-seat-founder-debbie-menon-to-editorial-team/
- Adam Holland, Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?, 2010 May 28, http://adamholland.blogspot.com/2010/05/alan-sabrosky-large-majority-of-us-jews.html
- “THE MILITARY KNOWS WHO DID 9/11….”
- [http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/06/22/peaceful-efforts-in-the-middle-east/ June 22nd, 2009 | Posted by Veterans Today Peaceful Efforts in the Middle East]
- March 26th, 2012 | Posted by Gordon Duff Financial Support for Mark Siljander
- Backgrounder: Gilad Atzmon January 30, 2012
- Template:Cite web
- Michael Ross: University of Lethbridge distances itself from Truther grad by Michael Ross, National Post, September 28, 2011.
- Sami Jamil Jadallah, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sami-jamil-jadallah/a/192/83b
- Ed Mattson, LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ed-mattson/8/b9/952
- Stuart Ogilby, The 911 Media Hoax, http://bigeye.com/911hoax.htm
- Sherwood Ross, Iran Needs Breakthrough PR Campaign to Tel Its Side of the Story to West, 2014 May 20, http://www.iranreview.org/content/Documents/Iran-Needs-Breakthrough-PR-Campaign-to-Tel-Its-Side-of-the-Story-to-West.htm
- Michael Shrimpton - Obama born in Mombasa Kenya, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3127484/posts
- Michael Shrimpton, Powerbase, http://www.powerbase.info/index.php?title=Michael_Shrimpton
- Expert: Intelligence Research Analysis, Intota, http://www.intota.com/expert-consultant.asp?bioID=779831
- Benjamin Fulford, A vist to a yakuza gangster’s headquarters in a Japanese war zone, http://benjaminfulford.com/Yauza.html
- discusison thread, Dmitri Khalezov was sentenced to prison, Godlike Productions, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2545818/pg1
- Saman Mohammadi, Russian Whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov Says U.S. And Russia Are Framing Former Russian Military Officer Viktor Bout, 2011 February 24, http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com/2011/02/russian-whistleblower-dimitri-khalezov.html
- [http://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2011/05/salem-news-editor-tim-king-joins-veterans-today-com-columnist-team/ Veteran War Reporter Tim King Joins Veterans Today.com Team May 17, 2011]
- International Bodyguard & Security Services Association, http://www.ibssa.org/var/pdf/00447.pdf
- Rick Rogers, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-rogers/22/83/84
- Iranian President Honors Journalist Kourosh Ziabari, 2010 July 26, http://www.rense.com/general91/prop.htm
- Lawrence Davidson , Should Israel/Palestine Merge?, 2012 February 5, http://consortiumnews.com/2012/02/05/should-israelpalestine-merge/
- Gideon Polma, January 2010 - 4.5 million dead in Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide, 2010 2 January, http://afghangenocide.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/january-2010-45-million-dead-in-afghan.html
- Hanan Habibzai, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hanan-habibzai/35/405/713
- Editorial Board, RSMC Journal, http://www.rsmcjournal.co.uk/index.php/editorial-board, accessed June 2014
- http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/18/germanys-governments-since-1945-turncoats-and-traitors-all/ July 18th, 2011 | Posted by Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel
- [ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/26/was-world-war-ii-fought-to-make-the-world-safe-for-usury/ , June 26th, 2011 | Posted by Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel Japan in WWII: A Casualty of Usury?]
- Raja Mutaba, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/raja-mujtaba/11/779/426
- August 18th, 2010 | Posted by Veterans Today Wayne Madsen: Obama’s CIA Connections, Part I and II
- Robbie the Pict, Electronic Scotland, http://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/robbiethepict.htm
- Robert Stapleton, Veteran Falls Memorial – For America's Heroes, 2009 December 11, Veterans Today, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/12/11/veteran-falls-memorial-for-america-s-heroes/
- The Committee to Honor California Veterans, http://web.archive.org/web/20071122134032/http://www.chcv.org/
- Veterans Today archives for 2004, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2004/7/
- Contact Us, Veterans Today, 2004 October, http://web.archive.org/web/20041010051313/http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact.html, accessed April 2014
- Contact Us, Veterans Today, 2004 December, http://web.archive.org/web/20041206004417/http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact.html, accessed April 2014
- Contact Us, Veterans Today, 2005 February, http://web.archive.org/web/20050214192132/http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact.html
- Contact Us, Veterans Today, 2005 March, http://web.archive.org/web/20050314192132/http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact.html
- Contact Us, Veterans Today, 2005 November, http://web.archive.org/web/20051104091014/http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact.html
- Jaime Verduzco, Corporation Wiki, http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/San-Jacinto/jaime-verduzco/41408110.aspx
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Index page, Veterans Today, http://web.archive.org/web/20040903014418/http://www.veteranstoday.com/
- whois search for hireveterans.com, accessed April 2014
- theveteransbusinessdirectory.com, Panda Stats, http://theveteransbusinessdirectory.com.pandastats.net/, accessed April 2014
- www.vamortgagehawaii.info,, Website Looker, http://www.websitelooker.net/www/vamortgagehawaii.info, accessed April 2014
- Index page of Peapolz Media, http://web.archive.org/web/20060423214356/http://www.peapolzmedia.com/
- Dan O'Huiginn, Medbillz, Inc., http://ohuiginn.net/panama/company/id/375211
- No. de Ficha: 375211, Consulta de Mercantil, https://www.registro-publico.gob.pa/scripts/nwwisapi.dll/conweb/MESAMENU?TODO=SHOW&ID=375211
- Don Winner, To Catch A Thief, 2008, http://www.panama-guide.com/article.php/20061121174807987
- MEDICAL BILLING CONSULTANTS v. INTELLIGENT MEDICAL OBJECTS, 2003, http://il.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20030403_0001230.NIL.htm/qx
- Mike Colias, Mayor Daley’s doctor leads chorus of complaints by independent physicians at Northwestern hospital, http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20100828/ISSUE01/308289983/mayor-daley-s-doctor-leads-chorus-of-complaints-by-independent-physicians-at-northwestern-hospital
- Katz, et al v. Winkler, 2001, http://www.legalmetric.com/cases/securities/ilnd/ilnd_101cv01441.html
- Contact us, medbillz.net, 2001, http://web.archive.org/web/20010226182208/http://www.medbillz.net/contacts.html
- Johnny Punish, Veterans Today, http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/punish/
- Index of munknee.com, 2009, Internet Archive, http://web.archive.org/web/20090925010406/http://www.munknee.com/, accessed April 2014
- whois search for legalhelp4veterans.info, accessed April 2014
- Where Angels Fear to Tread, Salem News, 2010 May 10, http://salem-news.com/articles/may102010/angels-tread.php
- Bonnie King, LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/in/bonniejking
- Bonnie King, Indie Producer, http://www.indieproducer.net/profile/BonnieKing
- Salem-News Editor Tim King Joins Veterans Today, Salem News, 2011 May 30, http://salem-news.com/articles/may302011/veterans-today.php
- Bonnie King, Oregon Cannabis Advocate Paul Stanford Arrested Al Capone Style, http://www.theweedblog.com/oregon-cannabis-advocate-paul-stanford-arrested-al-capone-style/
- Bonnie King, Medical Marijuana Focus of Seminar Hosting Dr. Phil Leveque, http://www.gro4me.com/salemnews.htm
- Tim and Bonnie King Receive Excellence in Journalism Award, 2010 November 27, http://salem-news.com/articles/november272010/kings-award.php
- Salem-News.com’s Tim and Bonnie King Arrive in Baltimore for FeTNA Conference, 2012 July 5, http://www.globalpeacesupport.com/2012/07/salem-news-coms-tim-and-bonnie-king-arrive-in-baltimore-for-fetna-conference/
- Our Partners, Regional Internship Center, http://www.theregionalinternshipcenter.org/partners, accessed April 2014
- William Frierson, Hiring College Students Who Are Vets: @TDaywalt at #truCollegeRecruiter,collegerecruiter.com, 2013 October 30, http://www.collegerecruiter.com/blog/2013/10/30/hiring-college-students-who-are-vets-tdaywalt-at-trucollegerecruiter/
- Careerimp takes helm of Coro's Regional Internship Center, Pop City Media, 2012 January 25, http://www.popcitymedia.com/innovationnews/careerimp012512.aspx
- Chicago company serving diverse professionals buys Careerimp, Pop City Media, 2012 July 18, http://www.popcitymedia.com/innovationnews/collins071812.aspx
- Professional Diversity Network LLC, Businessweek, http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=134666880
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- About ADAMAS AEROSPACE PLC, Company Check, http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06297018
- Adamas Representatives in Africa, http://adamasaerospace.com/partners-and-preferred-vendors/adamas-representatives-in-africa/
- Gordon Duff, CONDO FOR SALE or Lease on GlenEagles Golf Club, Bernkastel Vintners, http://bernkastelvintners.com/CONDOLISTING.html
- David Morgan, Semper Fi: Non-active Marines called to "Occupy", CBS News, 2011 October 24, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/semper-fi-non-active-marines-called-to-occupy/
- "Joker", OccupyMARINES Update 10.23.2011, Occupy Marines, 2011 October 23, http://web.archive.org/web/20111023214908/http://occupymarines.org/
- The Occupy Marines Wrap-Up, The Mellow Jihadi, 2012 May 18, http://themellowjihadi.com/2012/05/18/ows/
- Tim King, Salem-News.com Joins Forces With Occupy Marines, Salem News, 2012 April 19, http://salem-news.com/articles/april192012/occupy-salem-news-tk.php
- Exclusive statement from Occupy Marines!, http://occupyomc.tumblr.com/post/21384349600/exclusive-statement-from-occupy-marines
- Occupy Wall Street TODAY! Protest Police Brutality Against Veterans with PTSD!,Occupy Marines, http://occupyomc.tumblr.com/post/19833039385/occupy-wall-street-today-protest-police-brutality
- Google Search for Veterans for Peace articles on Veterans Today, http://google.com/search?q=site:veteranstoday.com+%22Veterans%20for%20Peace%22
- Response to Gordon Duff, Kevin Barrett, Mike Harris and Jeff Rense’s Lies on ’40% False Information’, Under the Radar Media, 2013 January 31, https://undertheradarmedia.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/response-to-gordon-duff-kevin-barrett-mike-harris-and-jeff-renses-lies-on-40-false-information/
- Tom Heneghan, The Adamus Group Exposed: It’s Nazi Paperclip, 2013 May 19, http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/the-adamus-group-exposed-its-nazi-paperclip/44697
<ref> tag with name "bizipedia_success_spear" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.
<ref> tag with name "guillermo_jalil" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.
<ref> tag with name "guillermo_jalil_paypal" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.
~~this message is approved by Mr Quincy~~